- 2017 Conference was hosted by the Papillion Police Department in Papillion NE.
- 2016 Conference was held in Omaha at Nebraska State Patrol Troop A. Conference included speakers from the DEA on Narcotics and the FBI on Fraud. We also had the Doug Peavy of Lynn
Peavy show us some awesome products. We ended with Joe Stairrett given us great information on how he can help us get rid of guns that need to be disposed of properly.
- 2015 Conference - was held that the State Patrol Office in Grand Island. We had a very good turn out for a Round Table Discussion regarding evidence issues and a new direction for
NAPE. For the most part NAPE will stay as a great resource for information for Evidence Tech in Nebraska.
- 2014 Conference - was hosted by the Lincoln Police Department on Oct. 15, 2014. Conference included presentation from Courtney Cox on Air Quality,
Solveig Knott on Small Spaces. NSP Crime Lab overview. Vendors from Property Room, Gun Busters and Midwest Storage Solutions.
- 2013 Conference was hosted by Grand Island PD on October 23, 2013. The conference included, Crime Analyst Jessica Hoback was our guest speaker. Very good information
to take back with us. Also new board members were voted in for a 3 year term. Please see the Board Members tab on top for the new board members and their contacts.
- 2012 Conference held was hosted by the Sarpy County Sheriff's Office in Papillion NE. The Conference included Firearms Safety and Laws. Evidence Handling and